Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Latest news on CMs

I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but in case anyone's interested, here's the latest news from my workbench. I have recently been working on a head swap custom. I'm putting the morganglanz head on a jumper body, with the jumper's head going to the morganglanz. I've already lowered the neck on morganglanz, which severely shortened it. I'll need to build it up more then attach the head. The jumper is looking great, just putting the new head on has helped him lose his blocky appearance. I'll also be putting a braided mane and possibly a new tail on the jumper.
Also, I am working on another crazily drastic cm. I am attempting to turn the semi-rearing mustang into a lipizzaner doing a levade. It isn't going so well. . .
I'd have pictures of these, but I haven't quite figured out how to upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment